Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Important Announcement

Just to inform all of my freinds please don't contact me through my phone number for a while cause my handpone and wallet have been stolen.

Anything you can leave a message here or by my yahoo messenger or msn messenger.

I will settle it and made sure everything back to track as soon as possible.

Sorry for any inconvenience.


suey....





UPDATED !!!!


I have my sim card back. All i need now is recovered my contact list.

To all my friends please kindly send me a message through here or my phone nomber regarding your name and number.

My number still remained the same : 0129286020.

Thanks a lot ya.

4 comments:

SIMMY said...

you really very suey..hahah..lucky no happen to me..hehe

*jeSSicA* said...

har? too bad...sorry to hear that >.<

Anonymous said...

tot wan call u club this thurs..now nonit dy -.-

Chien said...

poor thing.
Hope everything's well soon