Wednesday, February 25, 2009

B.Y.E B.Y.E

We are having our relationship for nearly four and a half year...























Surprisingly you just left me alone without saying any words...























You have leave with other guy on that wednesday.






















Once you are my pride and i am really proud of having you as my mate.























.
.
.
.
.
.
I have been taking a very good care of you and protected you all the way in these few years.






















You have gone unexpectedly and left me a mess..














The only thing i really regret for is we have no any memories left behind.


Except for one and the only one photo i have taken for you.






















Bye bye my beloved v3.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Visit and support :
http://www.ez4fashion.com/

4 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

good post! a twist at the end!

Anonymous said...

like this post...hahaha...

but then now u got new mate dy ma ...

Anonymous said...

hahaha...no gals for now

Anonymous said...

saupin,
u wish he will tell u when she gone ar??
if she really did,i think most probably u ady run away from her ..
haha...

just... LET IT BE ~~~

:)

zehao :p